Friday, October 9, 2009

A glimpse of anime

The fever brought by the animes is indeed increasing. From mere one-year-old kids and teenagers to 30 and 50-year-olds and professionals, the fever can be felt.

Don't get surprised if I tell you that I'm one of the avid fans of these animated series. You can't blame me.

This may sound funny. Just weeks ago, one of the colleges in our university celebrated its Fun Day. The college had an anime party during their college night. Before their college night program started, my friends and I passed by the open court, the venue of the program. While we were passing, we saw that they painted some of the anime characters on a carton and placed them at their 'stage'.

We got so excited and happy to see some of our favorite anime characters. Well, nagpapicture mi eventhough the painting or drawig, if that's what you call it, were not really (sorry, just being honest) nice.

Here's some of our pictures taken that night.

(L-R) Roxanne, Sakura, Nadz, Mommy bea

Well, Sakura was there. Hekhek


Roroy, Roxanne, Cheeno, Naruto, arvin, Nadz, Mommy Bea

Who would not want to have a picture taken with Naruto? Hmm..? Anyone?
It doesn't totally look like him though.


Mommy Bea, Roxanne, Sasuke, Arvin, Nadz, Cheeno, Roroy

Sasuke-kun, also one of my favorites, looks soo hot and cool in any pictures.
______________________________________________________________

I'm not going to take back my words. That's my way of the ninja!
-Uzumaki Naruto
Naruto 2002


No comments: