Monday, September 28, 2009

eXprEsSion

I write to tell.

I write to speak.

I write to express.

The hell, I just write what's on my heart and mind.

-Nadz

________________________________________________________

I'm sorry Mama. I love you. -Nadz


Just this morning, I passed by Mama's newly made and decorated Christmas Tree. Yes, Christmas Tree. I know that it's too early to have a Christmas Tree, but we already have one.

This is the only year where we will celebrate the spirit of Christmas early. And that newly made and decorated Christmas Tree is a sign of it. This coming Yuletide season will be one the happiest moments that our family will be celebrating after 10 long years. My father will, at last, celebrate Christmas with us. And I really feel happy and excited about it.

Anyways, why am I saying sorry to my Mama here is because...I dropped the Christmas Tree.


It fell. The decoration was ruined. And because I was in a hurry this morning, I wasn't able to say sorry to Mama, and i really feel bad about it. The sad part was, it happened in front of her. She saw how it fell to the floor.

It wasn't exactly broken or somethin'. But the fact that she already decorated it, that must've been frustrating in her part. huhu.

I'm so sorry Mama. Hope I can make it up to you.


2 comments:

Super Kaloy said...

It's okay Nadz, I know you'll be forgiven. Your mom would probably understand that you did not do it intentionally and that's for a fact.

By the way, good that your home has already Christmas decorations..Paskong-pasko na talaga huh?!!

Sana meron na din kami n'yan...uuh!ahw?

Advance Merry Christmas!!!

nAdz_aPpLe said...

To DJ Rem:

Advance Merry Christmas din!!..Aw..?

hehe..

Yah, i know that she'll forgive me.
hindi naman kayang tiisin ng ina ang kanyang anak diba?

hehe...