Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Untitled sah ni...

I guess this is just me being selfish.


Yes, I know. We don’t own you. We don’t have the right to interfere in whatever decisions you have in life.

It’s just that things here will not be the same without you. It will never be the same.


I guess I was just choked by my expectations. I expected that you will stay longer. I expected and anticipated that you will stay until ‘it’ ends. And suddenly, you tell me (and some) that you….


Hayz… I can’t tell you how sad I am because of that decision you’ve made. But then again, I can’t tell you what I feel about it because you might change your mind. You might not pursue that decision. And I don’t want you to just stay because of us.


Of course, you know that I always want what’s best for you and for your happiness. And if you think that that decision will make you happy, then go! Find your happiness, for your happiness is also our happiness.


For now, this is what I can say. I have to keep my mouth shut.

5 comments:

Super Kaloy said...

Are we going to be affected as well?
If yes, then we will also miss him/her. I don't know if I have business saying something like this but still I know how it feels to be left behind with promises made broken.

That's life. If that someone will be happy where he/she will be going, then we have to let go and be thankful with the memories he left with us.,.char.,.drama na ni,.,hehe

Bitaw...k ra na,.,if not, wala tay ma do...

nAdz_aPpLe said...

Yah, you're right DJ Rem.

Sometimes, we really need to let go of the people we care for, but that doesn't mean saying goodbye,right?

It's just that sometimes you have to let them go for them to find out that there is another world out there.

Char!

ewik said...

I was told by Dj Rem about this Nhads because I am also planning to do the same and I think Dj Rem is also thinking the same but I don't know with him. Is that person really determined Nhads? Well, if that person is, I feel sad and guilty. I feel sad because I know for sure that it is really difficult without that person and I am guilty also because I know within me that I did not do my part well.

It is really sad knowing that but I agree that we cannot hold that person to leave but one thing is for sure, I really had a great time with that person as well as the people around us. I will miss that person... I will miss you all...

nAdz_aPpLe said...

to Mhuds:

Mhuds, don't emote here...huhu
you too? you're also planning?
hayz...dumarami na.

muding, don't be guilty, okay?
basta, basta....

you'll know soon.

Unknown said...

...ahemm. I think I know this person..lets just say that he's your best friend-ahmm best friend? I think it's not..hehe

It's ok mommy nadz time will come that you will realize how you treasure and love each other..haha