Saturday, September 12, 2009

That RAT!


The RAT
Argh....I hate her.

Yesterday, we had our College Fun Day. Oh, may i correct that? I guess I can call it College MISERY Day after that RAT ruined that supposed to be enjoyable day for us.

Well, well, well...who am I talking about here is our one-big-supportive department head. She and her husband, the f*cker-monster, ruined it all!

Wanna know why i call her the RAT? Well here's the story.

Just a while ago, Arianne and I went to a movie house. Before we went there, I bought me seven munchkins and softdrink which I placed just beside my seat. As we waited for the movie to start, we chatted about anything under the sun.

We were enjoying our conversation when a big rat passed by. Arianne told me that she even lifted her feet because she saw that it was too big. Funny...because as I turned to grab a munchkin, I was shocked to see that the plastic of munckins was moving.

The RAT took all my munchkins, leaving me with nothing but only the softdrink. She even took the plastic with her.

And so, that's it that's how I got the idea of calling our department head a RAT. Just like the rat, mudawat ra siya'g limpyo!

2 comments:

Super Kaloy said...

KOREKONG Nadz.,.
lagi sigeh rana'g smile nang ILAGA-A!!!pa-sosyal.,.ambot nalang oi

nAdz_aPpLe said...

Korek!!!!

I hate her. And her HUSBAND too.