Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Missing You



"I miss you...to the point of death!"
-Hana Yori Dango's Gu Jun Pyo
to Geum Jan Di


No matter how i try to forget you and totally erase you in my mind, your face and voice keep lingering on me.

I hate to say this but i really hate this feeling. I hate it because I always lose. I hate it because my brain can't win over my heart. I hate it because when it comes to this 'feeling' I'm a loser, and I think I'll always be.

Well, maybe this is what love is all about...LOSING. Perhaps, one day, i'll also win, and will totally forget my feelings for you. Perhaps....

How i wish we were Geum Jan Di and Gu Jun Pyo. We would've had a happy ending despite the challenges and hindrances. Both of us would've won. But then, we're not them. We're different persons, and we have a different story.




Well, if i'll summarize this write-up, isa lang naman ang gustong tumbukin nito, e.

One thing: I MISS YOU... (And just like Gu Jun Pyo) TO THE POINT OF DEATH!




3 comments:

caroline casal said...

"I miss you...to the point of death!" eehhh miss2x na ka dira friend ha!!! sumbong tikaw tita ug tito!!!hehehe

optimistic dora said...

who's dis nadz? uyyy, in luv ka dis tyms hah, hehehe...gowh nadz! dghan ng inluv rn, ahw?

nAdz_aPpLe said...

@ Dora

Shhhhh....
Sikreto ra ni nako brod!
Daghan di ay in love ron?
hehe

@ Caroline

Sumbong Ay!
Kaila ba di ay nang mga tito ug tita nimu nako?
wahahaha....