Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy now.



You're such a big pain in the ass...but I'm glad I met you.

After such pag-eemote, we're friends again. I don't know I just can't take the wa'y tingganay scenes and the dedmahan effects. So that's it! We're friends again.
__________________________________________

Anyways another reason why I'm happy right now is I was able to gather a few information about my long lost 'secret' (no more to my friends) LOVE.



Just this weekend I went home. My sister and I had a quality time together. We talked about many things and that include things about our love life.

Speaking of love life, my sister told me that HE went home last September for his Mom's birthday. And because his parents and my parents are good friends (his papa and my mama were classmates back in high school), our whole family was invited. My sis told me that HE asked for my number. I was really very happy when my sister told me that. She even told me that HE texted me that night.

And that confused me. I did not receive any message from HIM.

She insisted that HE really texted me and that I did not reply. So, I insisted back saying that I really did not receive any message from HIM.

And so I just said, Okay na lang though it was not. Maybe, I erased his number. Yeah, maybe I erased it immediately because I have a habit of erasing messages coming from unknown numbers. Perhaps, I deleted His number. huhu..

Later I found out that my sister gave him a wrong phone number. Instead of 0919..., she gave HIM 0909.... Argh!

Anyways, that made me think that perhaps, we're not meant for each other. There are really a lot of factors that hamper our communication. huhu... But it's okay. Ika nga, "There's always light at the end of the tunnel." Yeah, maybe our roads will cross again one of these days.

Baka paglabas ko sa tunnel, there HE will be waiting for me..Aw? hehe... That's what I'm putting in my mind now, that's why I'm happy. But, of course, I'm not putting my hundred percent hope.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. kauuusik! :)bad sistuuur. sayang. :) anyway, if kamu kamu jud... if dli, dont close your door, someone better will knock veerry soon.

nAdz_aPpLe said...

To Marga

Hi margz, aheheee..
wa ko'y ma-say sa sa comment mo...
judi ra bark!