Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm tired.





I haven't finished anything these past few days. Really.
But I feel so tired.


I wake up in the morning thinking of doing this and that, but I end up in front of the television set or the portable DVD watching Naruto and other movies. I sit in front of the computer and open my unfinished 'business' to have it done, but I end up just staring at it without adding anything to it at all. I plan to go to a certain place to do or buy something, but I end up just walking and thinking without noticing that I already passed by the place or the store that I planned to go to.

Really, I am feeling so lost. I feel that something is missing, and I can't seem to find it. I don't even know what it is in the first place. Perhaps, this is insanity...(?). What ever this is, I will figure this one out. And I will find a way to get out of this feeling.

I don't have anyone to tell my feelings with. Everybody seems busy with something. My adopted child, Lea, already went home. My Ate Cathy, my cousin and room mate, whom I haven't talk to for about three days now is always out to comply her requirements in the finals. My friends and former classmates are also busy.

Anyways, even if I will share or tell this to them, I don't think they can help me.

Hayzz...I just wanna lie down on my bed and stare at the ceiling all day. I feel soo drained, super drained. I feel so empty. I feel so useless. I feel so...I don't know!

Maybe, this is the effect of the medicines which I'm taking. Yeah, maybe. But I'm not so sure.

Whatever this is, I know I can win over this one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

..mommy nhadz. It's ok you can share it to me even though I'm far from you. Fighting..Go!Go!Go!

Unknown said...

nadz. :)

oh my. what meds are taking? but i guess its not the meds, cause i feel the same. haha :)

nAdz_aPpLe said...

To Lea,

Thanks ta..medyo okay na man ko ron..hehe. Makarecover ra ko ani..

nAdz_aPpLe said...

To Mary

Hi margz! Daghan d i ta? hehe.. Okay ra na makaya ra ni nato..