Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's nice to hear from you

I don't know why i feel so alive whenever i read your mails. Whenever i read them, it's as if we are not just mailing each other. It seems as if i talk to you in person.

February 4, 2009 marked the day when we first gained communication after several years of not hearing from each other. Somehow, I felt the awkwardness in the first week of exchanging mails with you but as we continue to do so, the said feeling slowly vanished...and was replaced with excitement and happiness.

We are getting along well. And honestly, i don't know where this will bring us...I'm not expecting nor hoping anything though. I am happy as to where our relationship is right now.

I just hope that no matter what happens, we'd still be friends and I mean not just friends...but best of friends. Wherever you are right now, I just want you to know that I reserve a special place for you in my heart. I just hope that you are doing the same thing.

2 comments:

ewik said...

wow, nadine nag eemote kana pala ngayon. may special2x place in my heart kana. well, nhadz, if you feel that magic between the two of you, go for it! it's not about having a perfect relationship but it's about knowing someone you can share your life with even just for at least a short moment. the feeling is priceless nhadz... we could not expect that we would not feel pain or heartaches but at least you felt that wonderful feeling. if you feel like your ready for a commitment, then go for it. just a piece of advice.hehehe...

nAdz_aPpLe said...

bayooot...thanks for the advise. yeah,you're right, there is no perfect relationship in this world and i am not expecting to have a perfect one. it's just that i don't feel that i am ready for a commitment. and you know naman yon diba?hehehe...