Sunday, September 28, 2008

What is wrong with me?

I’m really annoyed of my self right now.

I’m procrastinating.

I haven’t finished anything but then I have been feeling so exhausted.

I am tired of doing the things that I usually do.

I am missing my family so much!

I don’t want to go out with my classmates but I miss them.

I just want to sleep all day but I’m not doing it.

I can’t sleep because when I am about to close my eyes, lots of things are starting to get into my mind.

I hate this person but don’t have the guts to confront him.

I hate him but I don’t have the guts to show him the intensity of my abhorrence.

I can’t control my temper anymore.

I’m becoming so impatient.

I’m starting to be showy when it comes to my emotion.

I think I don’t know myself anymore.

I am starting to be back to my old self.

I am doing what I know is wrong.

I just can’t control myself from doing evil things.

I am prone to temptations right now.

I really need God in my life.

I really need His guidance and supervision right now.

I just don’t know what to do anymore.

I just don’t know what to prioritize.

I don’t even know if I still have my priorities.

I don’t even know why I’m doing this.



I don’t know…

I really don’t know.

I think I need a break….

I think I need a rest….

I think I need a nap….

I think I need a….

I think I need….

I think I….

I think….

I….

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz…

No comments: