Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dangaga sa conditioner oi

I went at a grocery store yesterday to buy a few loads of basic needs such as shampoo, detergent soap, noodles/canton, sopas, deodorant, energy drink, etcetera. I was uneasy to buy because Abby was with me, and I know for a fact that I am one hell of a shopper. It takes a lot of time for me to think over on which item to buy. And the fact that someone was with me made me feel uncomfortable because I was shy to keep her waiting. Although Abby was understanding enough and told me not to be shy and to take my time, it didn't lessen the uncomfortable feeling.

What I did was I just grabbed everything which i thought I needed. I grabbed them without looking at their labels. Just minutes after all the grabbing and loading, I was con
fident that I had all the things that I wanted for a few days.

Just this morning, when I was taking a bath, I discovered that I bought a conditioner instead of a shampoo. Whew! So here I am now...living a day of 'conditionered'. If only I checked the label...wa ta ko gaantus aning pagkapilitang buhok!
_________________________________________________________________________


No comments: